Unless you live under a rock you probably already know that P90X3 is coming soon! In case you didn’t know, check you this cool promo!
Now that gets me excited! X3 is another fitness creation of elite trainer Tony Horton who has changed the lives of countless people with P90X and P90X2.
What do we know about P90X3?
- It will use the same equipment of P90X3 (dumbbells or resistance bands and a pull up bar)
- There will be 20 new workout (that’s a ton!)
- Each workout will be 30 minutes
- Anyone can take P90X3! You don’t need to be familiar or a graduate of P90X or X2
- The release date will be December 10th! There is no pre-order, so get it when its released to get it before Christmas
What don’t we know?
- The specific schedule
- What the new moves are
- The nutrition plan (although I suspect it is not much different that P90X’s plan)
What about a Challenge group?
The Fellowship of Fitness will be starting a P90’s Challenge group for all of 2014! Anybody doing P90X, P90X2, or P90X3 are welcome to join. We are going to be really bringing it! There will also be a specific X3 group that I can add you to. We will be officially starting the challenge on January 6th (first Monday of the year).
Are you going to join us in crushing X3? Please feel free to email me if you have any questions at email@example.com.